Written by Modified on the
In this section, reserved for members of the Germination network, you will find a set of documents internal to the project (Good Practice Guide, biological material transfer application form, ATM, archived newsletters ...).
IDs are reserved for members of the Germination network. If you do not have username and password, ask them to the coordinator of the project.
Germination newsletters aim to inform network members of the actions conducted under the project and its news. They participate in creating a dynamic essential to the smooth running of the project. For now these newsletters are exclusively in French.
Download the Germination newsletters :
- Newsletter Germination n°5 Avril-Juin 2015
- Newsletter Germination n°4 Janvier-Mars 2015
- Newsletter Germination n°3 Octobre-Décembre 2014
- Newsletter Germination n°2 Juillet-Septembre 2014
- Newsletter Germination n°1 Mai-Juin 2014
Germination good pactice guide
Established under the Germination network and resulting from the collaboration of partners representing 6 countries of the Indian Ocean, this "Good Practice Guide" is above all an opportunity to reaffirm the interests and common values that animate network members.
This guide aims to explain the manner in which the project partners agree to implement management actions and transfer of Agricultural Plant Genetic Resources. This guide reflects the willingness of project partners to follow the principles set by the Convention on Biological Diversity, in particular that of fair and equitable sharing of benefits arising from the use of Genetic Resources.
Download the Germination good practice guide in French :
- Guide de bonnes pratiques sur l’accès facilité aux ressources génétiques et le partage juste et équitable des avantages tirés de leur utilisation pour la recherche
Forms related to the transfer of biological material
Complementary to the "Good Practice Guide", the Germination network offers to its members and partners a set of forms to facilitate such transfer and exchange of genetic resources between them. Those are inspired by ITPGRFA agreements and in accordance with the CBD and the Nagoya protocol.
The default format is PDF, if you want to get them in a word format you can simply click on "word version" next to the form of your choice.
Download the forms in French :
- Demande d'envoi de matériel biologique / version word
- Bon de livraison de matériel biologique / version word
- Accusé de réception de matériel biologique / version word